Care Assistant - Coventry and Warwickshire
Entire Care is looking to recruit experienced Care Assistants to join their team in the Coventry and Warwickshire area.
You will work in the community delivering care to service users in their own homes. Your key responsibilities will include clear communication, personal care, medication, hoisting, preparing/serving meals, feeding, completing daily charts making sure that service users are comfortable and happy.
Your role is vital to ensure service users are safe and respected at all times. You should demonstrate a passion for caring when working with vulnerable adults.
Skills and experience:
- 6 months' previous experience in past 5 years in a similar role
- NVQ 2/3 Health and Social Care
- Effective communication skills
- Meeting the needs of the service user in a caring and sensitive manner
- Full mandatory training with ongoing support
- Flexible hours to suit
- Excellent rates of pay
- Holiday pay
- Opportunity to work towards a care qualification
- Referral bonus
You will be expected to complete a fully enhanced DBS check before any commence of employment.
Entire care is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.