Funding for home care services

Funding for formal home care services can come through one of two routes. The first is your local authority (council), the second is your own personal finances.

Find out more

Find out more about the range of home care services we provide.

Funding through your local authority

You may be eligible for home care services through your local authority (council). If that’s the case your council may arrange them themselves, or allow you to arrange your own care through direct payments or a personal budget. The following pages offer more help:

Funding through personal finances

If you’re not eligible for support through your local council, there are organisations that you can contact for advice and support, including: