It’s important that we seek feedback from all our stakeholders, to make sure that our services are always of the highest quality and fit for purpose. We do this in a number of ways.
Feedback from service users
- Involve them in the creation of the individual’s care plan
- Involve them in the 6-week review of their care plan
- Involve them in the annual review of their care plan
- Encourage them to contribute to the individual’s care diary
- Regularly invite them to complete a feedback survey
- Invite them to provide feedback about their home care work(s)
- Make them aware of our complaints and feedback processes.
Feedback from service commissioners
- Regularly liaise with commissioners
- Ask commissioners to provide feedback on the services they receive from us
- Regularly ask commissioners that we’re working with to complete surveys
Feedback from other support agencies
- Regularly liaise with other agencies
- Ask other agencies to provide feedback on the services they receive from us
- Regularly ask other agencies that we’re working with to complete surveys
We have a wide range of policies and processes that help us to ensure we deliver a high quality service to all our stakeholders.
If you have feedback for us, we want to hear from you. We have lots of ways that you can get in touch.
Feedback from employees
- Hold monthly supervision meetings with employees
- Regularly invite employees to complete surveys
- Complete staff appraisals, at least once per year
- Have an open door policy, so employees feel able to come and talk to managers with feedback or concerns at any time.